Beginning April 20, each graduate will have the opportunity to claim SEVEN (7) tickets - ONE for themselves and SIX (6) to share with their guests. Graduates must be registered to participate in Commencement exercises in order to claim their tickets. Tickets are valid only for the ceremony in which the graduate is registered. Any other claimed tickets for other ceremonies will be canceled.
STEPS TO CLAIM YOUR TICKETS
Create your account
- Deadline to create your account and claim tickets is Sunday, May 9.
- Visit www.WVUGame.com/Graduation2021 to access the student portal.
- You will use your 700/800 number to activate and setup your account.
- Once your account is set up, your login will be your Mix email or 700/800 number and a password of your choosing.
Download tickets to your digital wallet
You should receive an email from WVUGAME@mail.wvu.edu titled “Your Mobile Tickets Have Arrived!”. Make sure the Mountaineer Ticket Office e-mail is a safe sender or there is a possibility the email could go to your junk folder.
NOTE: You must access the ‘Your mobile tickets have arrived!’ email on your mobile device in order to download your mobile tickets
- Under the header “Click here for your tickets”, select the ceremony date and time for the ticket(s) you would like to download to your phone.
- A new screen will pull up with the date of the ceremony. IPhone users can add the ticket(s) to their Apple Wallet by selecting the “Add to Apple Wallet” option. Android users can add the ticket(s) to their Google Pay Wallet by selecting the “Add to Google Pay” option.
- A new screen will pop up that shows your digital ticket. Click on the “Next” button on the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Click on the “Done” button on the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Open the Wallet app on your phone and you should see the digital ticket(s) for the selected ceremony.
- On event day, you can open the ticket(s) in the Wallet app on your phone and present them to be scanned at the gate, allowing you entrance to the game.
*NOTE: Wifi is not needed to access previously downloaded tickets in your digital Wallet.
Transferring Tickets to Your Guests
It’s easy to transfer your tickets to another person using your www.WVUGame.com/Graduation2021 Account Manager via your mobile device or desktop. You will need to transfer a ticket to each guest so they can access the ticket on their mobile device for admittance to the Stadium. Each ticket will be scanned upon entry, so duplicate screen shots of a ticket will not work after the ticket is scanned the first time.
- Log into www.WVUGame.com/Graduation2021, and click on the gray “Manage My Account” button in the upper left hand corner of the page.
- Once you are on the Account Manager page, you will see a link for “Transfer” under “My Tickets". Click “Transfer".
- A list of your available tickets will appear and you will have the option to select which ticket(s) you would like to transfer by checking the box next to each ticket listing.
- Be sure to keep ONE ticket for yourself!
- Once you have finished selecting your tickets, click the “Next” button at the bottom of the page.
- On the next screen you will be able to confirm the tickets to transfer by checking the box next to each ticket. Enter the information for the person who will receive your tickets by typing in their name, email address and an optional phone number.
- You can transfer more than one ticket to a guest for those guests who do not have a mobile phone. They must enter the stadium all together with whomever has control of those tickets.
- The final step is to click “Next” to send the tickets to the person in a digital format.
- Once your guest has claimed their ticket, it will be deactivated in your digital wallet.
- Claimed but unused tickets cannot be used for another ceremony.
- Children under two years of age may obtain a lap pass by visiting the North Gate ticket booth on event day starting 90 minutes prior to the start of the ceremony with their ticketed guardian.
Accepting a Transferred Ticket
- Your guest should receive an email from WVUGAME@mail.wvu.edu titled "Tickets Transfer Invitation". Inside that email, there will be a link to "Accept". Click on that link to proceed.
- A new window will appear prompting you to enter the email address where you received the invitation to accept the tickets. Please enter your email and click "Accept".
- On the next screen, you will be prompted to enter your WVUGAME.com account. Enter your email address and password to log into your Account Manager. If this is your first time on the WVUGAME.com online portal, you will need to establish a new account by clicking on the "Register Now" tab.
- A checkout screen with the tickets being transferred to you will appear. At the bottom of the page, click on the "Checkout" button to proceed. (NOTE: There is no cost associated with accepting transferred tickets.)
- After clicking on "Checkout", a new screen will appear to confirm your order. Click on "Place Your Order".
- You should receive an email from WVUGAME@mail.wvu.edu titled "Your Mobile Tickets Have Arrived!". Make sure the Mountaineer Ticket Office is a safe sender or there is a possibility the email could go to your junk folder. Follow the instructions inside the email to download the tickets to your digital device.
*NOTE: Initiating and accepting transferred tickets is not possible after the start of the event.