Before and After the Ceremonies
- Masks/face coverings are required to be worn at all times.
- Maintain 6 feet of physical distancing.
- Keep hands clean and cover coughs and sneezes.
- Avoid gathering in large groups.
- Graduates and families are welcome to take personal photographs on campus, as long as they follow COVID-19 protocols.
During the Ceremony at Milan Puskar Stadium
- Only individuals with a valid ticket may enter the stadium. Digital tickets must be presented on a mobile device when entering the facility.
- The stadium's Clear Bag Policy will be enforced.
- Ceremonies will proceed rain or shine (with the exception of lightning or other weather emergencies). Umbrellas are not permitted in the stadium.
- Physical distancing will be enforced during graduate registration and line-up. If a graduate is accompanied by a hooder, the hooder must remain with them throughout the registration/line-up process.
- Guests and graduates will be seated in designated areas to allow for physical distancing.
- Masks/face coverings are required to be worn at all times
- Exception: Graduates may remove their mask/face covering briefly when taking their official photograph on stage.
- Call (304-293-FANS) or text (83200) with concerns about safety protocol enforcement in your seating area.
- Keep hands clean. Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the stadium.
- Limit your time in concourse areas or enclosed spaces within the stadium.
- Do not approach the field or stage to take photos, present gifts or congratulate graduates.