Off Campus Lodging
Because rooms in Morgantown fill quickly during graduation, the following organizations may be contacted to recommend other nearby lodging:
- Bridgeport – Clarksburg CVB (800) 368-4324, (304) 842-7272
- Fayette Chamber of Commerce (800) 916-9365, (724) 437-4571
- Marion County CVB (800) 834-7365, (304) 368-1123
- Preston Chamber of Commerce (304) 329-0576
- Preston County CVB (800) 571-0912, (304) 329-4660
On Campus Lodging-Limited Space Available!
Lodging is available at WVU’s Lincoln Hall.
Lincoln Hall provides accommodations that are both comfortable and affordable. Lincoln Hall is located on the Evansdale Campus next to the Evansdale Residential Complex. It is also within walking distance of a variety of restaurants.
Suite-style rooms with semi-private baths are offered. This room type houses two individuals on each side of a bathroom. The beds are extra-long twin, and rooms are air-conditioned. Linen service and free parking are provided, and the front desk is staffed 24 hours a day for your convenience.
If you would like to make a reservation, please call 304-293-2790. You may also request a room via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Rooms are $58.32 per night, plus tax.