This website will be updated with event details as they become available. Please check back often!
- Tickets are NOT required and there are no restrictions on the number of guests a student may bring.
- To arrange disability-related accommodations for graduates or guests, please contact the Office of Disability Services.
- Students are required to wear traditional caps and gowns. Official regalia is available at the WVU Bookstore.
- Students need to check in at the 2nd level Red Gate by 2:30 p.m. The processional begins promptly at 3:30 p.m.
- The December Graduates Convocation is not a commencement, and degrees will not be conferred. Students will be personally recognized and their achievements acknowledged. Individual names will be read aloud, students will process across the stage and will receive a letter of congratulations from President Clements. Diplomas will be mailed in January after all grades are finalized and certified by the WVU Office of the Registrar.